CHEMISTRY AND MATERIALS SCIENCES PATENTS
This group handles techniques related to chemistry and materials sciences patents. Organic, inorganic, mineral and metallurgical chemistry, polymer, protein and nucleic acid chemistry, paints and coatings, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, agrochemicals and natural products are the main areas of practice.
Our range of technical expertise includes:
- agrochemicals and natural products
- environmental engineering
- organic and inorganic chemistry
- materials engineering and science
- mining, mineral and metallurgical chemistry and processing
- polymer production and processing
- protein and nucleic acid chemistry
We offer a complete suite of patent services, including:
- the preparation, filing and prosecution of patent applications in most countries
- patent novelty searches and assessments,
- handling patent oppositions, patent infringement claims and enforcement of patent rights.